1. Information Collection and Use
DLG Media collects information to provide better services to our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Provide: This includes personal information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, which you provide when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in interactive features of our services.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Our Services: We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This might include your IP address, device information, location information, and cookies.
2. Use of Collected Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
DLG Media does not share your personal data with third parties except:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DLG Media
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
4. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on your location, you may have certain data protection rights. These may include the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Links to Other Sites
9. Contact Us